Climb aboard a luxury helicopter and swoop high above sites in Dubai such as Atlantis The Palm, Burj Al Arab, and the “Golden Mile”. Fly along the Persian Gulf coast and across World Islands on a 10, 15, or 25 minute flight.
What we do …
- Fly above Dubai like a rock star in a luxurious helicopter
- See the iconic Burj Al Arab and BurjKhalifa
- Get a bird’s-eye view of World Islands and the Palm
- See Dubai’s iconic buildings and magnificent skyline from a unique perspective
Listen to the live narration by your professional, experienced pilot
- Enjoy bird’s-eye views of the exciting city of Dubai on board a luxury helicopter. Departing from a helipad at Atlantis the Palm, you will fly like a rock star for 10, 15, or 25 minutes, admiring Dubai from high up in the sky.
Fly for 12 minutes from Atlantis The Palm heading to BurjKhalifa, flying over Burj Al Arab and the Dubai Coastline. Or choose the 15 minute flight from Atlantis The Palm to BurjKhalifa via Burj Al Arab, the World Islands viewed from the south pole, Port Rashid, Palm Jumeirah. Or see it all on the 25 minute flight from Atlantis The Palm to the old Dubai Creek via the Burj Al Arab, the World Islands, BurjKhalifa, Union House, Port Rashid, back south to Ski Dubai, Jebel Ali horse track, new Dubai, Media City, Internet City, Dubai Marina, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Emirates livings and back to the Atlantis The Palm Helipad.
See Dubai’s iconic buildings and magnificent skyline from a unique perspective. Each helicopter has 6 seats, including 3 window seats for maximum views.